KVH Industries A/S
KVH Industries A/S is looking for a Support Engineer who wants to learn supporting our satellite network. We will provide training into understanding antenna products installed on vessels globally including how to repair. Please apply if you have the basic skills required and desire to learn latest satellite technology becoming our new support engineer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to the following:
Jobindex, 4. august
- Applies Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills communicating with KVH distribution and end customers using Sales Force CRM system and telephone supporting KVH and KVH OEM supported products.
- Excellent technical diagnostic skills are required for diagnosing system problems.
- Monitor network health and take corrective action when needed.
Erfaren og rejsevant servicetekniker
SELO Nordic A/S, Lystrup
Er du en erfaren servicetekniker, som gerne vil have nye udfordringer? Trives du med at rejse 80-100 dage om året? Og vil du være en del af en lille organisation med et stort bagland, hvor dine synspunkter bliver hørt og dit input værdsat?
Som tekniker er du med i hele processen, fra vi overtager anlæg fra hovedkontoret i Holland eller vores internationale leverandører – til vi overleverer anlægget til slutkunden i Skandinavien. Du tager ansvar for, at overleveringen sker i overensstemmelse med vores kontrakt og sikrer derfor, i tæt samarbejde med dine danske og internationale kollegaer, at vores kunder står tilbage med et godkendt anlæg.
Jobindex, 3. august
Electro-mechanical Technician (detector/R and D facilities)
Are you an electro-mechanical technician with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems, and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology group operating at the heart of CERN Physics Department. Within our team, you will autonomously contribute to the development, construction and radiation hardness qualification of leading-edge technical solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. Take part!
As Electro-mechanical technician in the DD Section, you will participate in the operation of the two PH irradiation facilities, the proton facility at the PS accelerator complex (IRRAD), and the gamma facility (GIF++) at the SPS accelerator. The facilities are designed to test the radiation hardness of detectors and detector components that will be exposed to high radiation levels during their operation in the LHC or other CERN experiments.
CERN, 30. juli
Area Sales Manager to Emerson in Aarhus
Emerson Climate Technologies
Are you driven by finding the right solution for the customer? Are you motivated by chasing new opportunities? Are you ready to be in the forefront of a transformational change? Are you enthused by travelling to foreign countries and a teamplayer with capital T?
Then Emerson Transportation Solutions has your new job.
As Area Sales Manager for Transportation Solutions you will be part of an international sales team located in both Europe and Asia.
In close cooperation with the Sales Director and the rest of our sales team, you will be instrumental in establishing strong relationships with our customers and partners to grow sales internationally.
Jobindex, 29. juli
Technical Sales & Implementation Specialist Norden
Terumo BCT Europe N.V.
Working under direction from regional sales team, the Technical Sales & Implementation Specialist Norden is an experienced engineer with strong business acumen who can support the blood center segment and therapeutic sales through:
- The implementation & customer training of Terumo BCT Technologies
- The maintenance and repair of Terumo BCT Technologies
- The sales support to our Norden customers.
Denmark based with frequent travels to Norway, Finland, Iceland, Sweden (70-80% traveling).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Jobindex, 28. juli
- Maintain high level of product knowledge in the technology to successfully demonstrate systems to external customers.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs in compliance with Terumo BCT service expectations and processes.
- Assist pre-sales meetings for technical/implementation topics.
Mechanical Technical Engineer
Are you a Mechanical Technical Engineer with a Bachelor degree level, looking for unprecedented challenges and willing to contribute to building large scale detectors in underground caverns? Seize this opportunity to be part of an exciting international project and contribute to the development of unique cryogenic and gas purification installations using the latest technologies. CERN. Take Part!
As a Mechanical Technical Engineer in the Technology Department (TE), you will join the Cryogenics Group (TE-CRG) which is in charge of:
CERN, 15. juli
- The design, construction, commissioning and operation of the cryogenic systems for CERN accelerators and detectors.
- The operation, maintenance and upgrade of cryogenic test facilities.
- The management of the industrial support contract for maintenance and operation of cryogenic systems.
Technical Instructor – V164 – Aarhus, Warrington, Oostende or Ijmuiden
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind
Would you like to take on an international challenge and be one of the first Technical Instructors on the industry leading offshore turbine, V164? Would you like a job in a challenging and dynamic environment? Are you the hardworking and technical skilled team player who likes to be the distributor of knowledge? Then we have the right opportunity for you.
MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, 14. juli
- Assist on developing concept for technical classroom and field training for the new offshore turbine, V164
- Continuous develop and maintain the training material for the V164 offshore turbine in alignment with the V164 documentation material
- Evaluate training programs and recommend improvements
Electronics engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of the hardware and HDL code of the control systems? Would you like to play a key role in the planning and coordination of hardware manufacturing, in collaboration with industry? Then, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. Take Part!
As Electronics Engineer in the Hardware and Timing Section, you will:
CERN, 7. juli
- Take responsibility for the design, evolution and support of the hardware and HDL code (mostly VHDL) in various key components of the accelerator control system.
- Identify areas for improvement and propose solutions, including the development of new hardware and the adoption of new technologies.
Tilbage til Ingeniør og teknik.
Ledige stillinger på Grønland og Færøerne.