Protection Engineer for substations for offshore wind farms
DONG Energy Wind Power, Gentofte, Skærbæk or London
Would you like to help us ensure quality, efficiency and continuous development within wind power by building grid connections for offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Protection Engineer in Transformers & HV Components which is responsible for planning, designing and purchasing components for on- and offshore substations for wind farms. You will join our team of skilled specialists working with HV equipment in our substations.
As Senior Protection Engineer, you will primarily work with integrated relay protection as well as with process data analyses, power system disturbances and fault analysis of electrical installations onshore and offshore with voltage levels from 0.4 kV to 400 kV.
DONG Energy, 24. april
As Vattenfall’s Offshore Wind business continues to grow, we are now recruiting a Commissioning Manager to be part of the Construction Management Organization. The organization is responsible for the safe and timely installation and commissioning of Vattenfall’s offshore wind farms. The role is initially required to help in the delivery of our Sandbank project but will then go on to assist in delivery of our other projects due for construction.
Your job as Commissioning Manager
Vattenfall, 22. april
- Responsible for the overall management, execution and coordination of onshore and offshore commissioning activities
- Produce and maintain a robust commissioning plan with all supporting documentation for commissioning activities including programme and supporting organization requirements
- Control all work and operation of the electrical system so as to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and others that may be affected by the work or operation of the electrical system
Vestas, Videbæk or Aarhus
SCADA Operations is part of Regional operations in EMEA area and supports the organization in selling, installing and servicing a large number of SCADA systems controlling medium and large sized wind power plants across Europe, Middle East and Africa. Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
The SCADA Engineer will:
Vestas, 22. april
- proactively respond to scheduled SCADA installation/configuration of SCADA systems
- be project manager on own projects and maintain a high communication level between customer and internal stakeholders
- implement SCADA software e.g. Vestas applications, server software, and network equipment
- configure hardware and software for wind farm control in accordance with local grid code requirements
Maintenance and Mechanical Technician / Technicien(ne) (mécanique)
It's big, it's loud, it's cold, and it's a challenging and exciting place to work! Come and join the mechanical team supporting, consolidating, developing and maintaining CERN cryogenic facilities, a unique opportunity to work on large and complex cryogenic equipments and to participate to the design, construction, installation and commissioning of cryogenics systems for accelerators, detectors and test facilities.
As maintenance and mechanical technician in the Technology Department (TE), Cryogenics Group (CRG), Mechanical and Engineering support section (ME), you will participate in the development, maintenance and consolidation of cryogenic equipment for CERN accelerators, detectors and test areas.
CERN, 22. april
Organization and Scheduling Coordinator
Do you relish the challenge to oversee all technologies of the different CERN accelerators, from ventilation systems, electrical equipment, vacuum components through to complex accelerator hardware? Getting in direct touch with the experts of these different domains to discuss workable solutions in installing and maintaining the equipment? Then join the EN-MEF-OSS section as Organization & Scheduling Coordinator. Take part!
Within the Organization, Scheduling & Safety Section you are responsible for planning and coordination of installation, maintenance shutdown and repair activities for the different accelerators' long shutdowns and technical stops, as well as for providing planning support for different CERN projects such as CLIC, LINAC4, AWAKE, HL-LHC, HIE-ISOLDE and LIU.
CERN, 22. april
Are you an electrical engineer looking for a new challenge in the field of high voltage distribution networks? Contribute your skills to keep the power supply of CERN at the forefront to meet the needs of the continuously evolving accelerators, experiments, and general infrastructure. Take part!
As an Electrical Engineer in the High Voltage (HT) Section, you will actively take part in the extension, consolidation and the renovation of the electrical distribution network of CERN. You will be one of the project engineers bundling the CERN's electrical distribution network for the future. Further, you will manage contracts for the procurement of medium and high voltage equipment.
CERN, 22. april
- Carry out the conceptual and detailed design studies for high voltage electrical substation and networks.
- Carry out network load analysis and high voltage equipment sizing.
- Write technical specifications for the purchase of high voltage equipment.
Service Zone Manager
We are looking for a service zone manager who knows how to build service excellence in a dealer network.
You will be responsible for customer productivity through ensuring a high level of technical skills, best use of support tools and a continued development with the dealer standard programme “Red Excellence”. The Service Zone Manager will be reporting directly to the Business Director for Case IH in Nordic & Baltic.
Iveco Danmark A/S, 21. april
- Evaluates dealer capabilities, and work to develop a service action plan by comparing dealer current state to dealer standards, while examining future needs based on projected business Growth
- Evaluates dealer service personnel and training needs, and action plans based on results of investigation, by comparing knowledge, skills and abilities of current personnel to those required for dealer business Growth
Electrical or Electromechanical Technician
Are you a hands-on electrical or electro-mechanical technician? Contribute your experience to the design, operation and maintenance of electro-mechanical equipment used in the fast-pulsed magnet systems in the CERN accelerators- Take part!
As a member of a small and multidisciplinary team, you will:
CERN, 10. april
- Participate in the surveillance, fault diagnostics and maintenance work on operational fast pulsed magnet systems on the field.
- Assist engineers in R&D activities by organising, preparing and participating in the refurbishment or the construction of new high voltage pulse generators and fast pulsed magnets.
- Assist in the logistics coordination and in the writing of procedures for the assembly, the installation and the commissioning of complete systems or sub-systems.
Electronics Technical Engineer/Ingénieur(e)-technicien(ne) (électronique)
Are you passionate about electronics design and development? Are you skilled in both analogue and digital electronic design? If you are eager to acquire new skills and knowledge in a team of professionals who will train you in the field of pulsed power systems applied to the largest particle physics laboratory in the world, this is an opportunity for you. Take part!
As an electronics technical engineer in the TE-ABT-EC section you will work in an international team of hardware and equipment-level software developers. After an initial period of familiarization, you will:
CERN, 10. april
- Design, develop,commission and maintain analogue and digital electronic modules and control systems used for operational beam transfer equipment across the whole CERN accelerator complex; proposing improvements and upgrades as required.
Field Service Engineer Bioprocessing Systems
Merck Millipore plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. As science advances, we advance with it, offering new insight and cutting-edge technologies helping our customers solve the world’s most challenging human health issues.
The job outline of this role is:
TMP Worldwide, 31. marts
- Prepare, execute, wrap-up and document standard and custom field services on PS Hardware equipment – FAT, Installation, SAT, IQ/OQ, Preventative Maintenance
- Diagnose and repair equipment on site or at depot
- Provide customer training on basic hardware operation and maintenance
Substation Commissioning Supervisor for onshore and offshore substations
DONG Energy Wind Power, Skærbæk, Gentofte, Hamburg or London
Would you like to ensure the quality of substations installed with our offshore wind farms? Join us and become Substation Commissioning Supervisor in the department Substation Electrical Management.
As Substation Commissioning Supervisor, you are a member of our committed team of electrical commissioning Supervisors working on site with electrical and mechanical installations on our substations. Your primary responsibility is to assist the commissioning manager in planning, implementing and documenting the commissioning process within the electrical and utility area.
DONG Energy, 26. marts
Vi har forrygende travlt hos Johnson Controls Danmark og søger derfor en tekniker med svag- eller stærkstrømsteknisk uddannelse.Johnson Controls
Akademikernes Jobbank, 24. april
Technical Support Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work in the UK Sales subsidiary of a global, successful and flexible company with the opportunity for...Linak A/S
Akademikernes Jobbank, 9. april
Tilbage til Ingeniør og teknik.
Ledige stillinger på Grønland og Færøerne.